Do you want to contact me? These are the best ways.
- email: email@example.com (response may or may not be prompt, no promises)
- twitter: @egypturnash (public DMs are on)
- telegram: egypturnash (you’re most likely to get something like a real-time discussion here; be warned that I’m a terrible conversationalist.)
Here are some of the worst ways:
- facebook (I ignore most friend requests and rarely bother checking the pit Facebook buries messages from non-friends in)
- USPS (I’ve given up trying to keep up after being swamped under a ton of mail-order catalogs after forwarding my deceased mother’s address to mine)
- phone (my ringtone is three seconds of silence, no vibration, and I rarely check voicemail when I’m anywhere I can act on any complex requests)