Phew. I just spent three hours checking off all but a couple of the checkmarks in the list I made the other day of stuff that needed to be fixed before I could go to press. There’s a couple things that need tweaking in book 2, but I’ll deal with those LATER. And there’s also one page where I just decided I’m gonna see how it looks without the tweak I marked down.
I even uploaded most of the changes to the web site, since about half of them were “Carol1′s hair is not stripey like Carol2/3′s hair”. Now it’s hopefully a little more obvious to the eye that the different incarnations of Carol are variants of the same person.
Now all I need to do is generate the print-res bitmaps, draw the images for the sponsor page, and put it all together.
(If you sponsored at $120 or more and haven’t sent me reference for that, please send me something today!)